SE7EN OCLOCK PRODUCTIONS, INC.
in partnership with
UP KAGAYHAAN and BNPCGY
A night of local music in an effort to raise funds and help the victims of the recent Luzon floods. We are for sustainable flood management and environmental community practices.
8PM @ Punchbowl Music & Booze, Corrales Avenue, CDO
LITTLE SCHOOL HOUSE
Non-monetary donations serve as your entrance pass:
• FOOD & WATER: rice, canned goods, ready to eat food in foil packs, noodles, biscuits, coffee, sugar, jugs of water
• CLOTHING & TOILETRIES: ready to wear clothes, underwear, bath soap, laundry soap, toilet paper, sanitary napkins, towels
• MEDICINE: oral rehydration salts, paracetamol, cefalexin, antiseptics, amoxicillin, sulfur soap, Band-Aids, Betadine
• FOR THE CHILDREN: toys, children’s books, school books
• SLEEPING PARAPHERNALIA: blankets, beds, tents, mats
All proceeds will go to UP Kagayhaan’s relief project. Visit their page.
Last Saturday (August 25, 2012), CDOBloggers is an official media partner for this event. CDO Info Guide, WoWCDO and TheKagayanon attended Rock Relief (Kagay-anons Give Back) at Punchbowl Music and Booze, Corrales St., Cagayan de Oro City.
It was indeed a night of fun! The spirit of helping out in raising funds for the recent flood victims in Luzon were showcased.
WowCDO interviewed Michelle Chaves Fernando of Se7en Oclock Products, Inc. one of the organizers for this event. Here is a podcast on the interview:
Thanks for those who came their way and helped by dropping their donations. 🙂